Prosíme přihlašte se nebo zaregistrujte.

Přihlašte se svým uživatelským jménem a heslem.
Vaše pomoc je stále potřeba!

Autor Téma: [ubuntu]: nerozpoznany usb kluc  (Přečteno 2062 krát)

oroszlany

• Návštěvník
[ubuntu]: nerozpoznany usb kluc
« kdy: 02 Října 2008, 05:49:41 »
Pouzivam OS Ubuntu 8.04. Mam taky problem, ked sa chcem pripojit USB klucom k pocitacu, Ubuntu nerozpoznava USB kluc. Musim cely system restartovat, aby rozpoznal USB kluc. Prosim o pomoc a Vasu radu.

matee

• Aktivní člen
Re: [ubuntu]: nerozpoznany usb kluc
« Odpověď #1 kdy: 17 Září 2010, 20:31:48 »
se mi zdá že tohle tady nikdo neřeší, mám obdobný problém a nejen s flash pamětí ale se všemi usb zařízeními (myš, kamera, flash...)
vše se objeví ve výpisu lsusb ale systém to jaksi nepozná
HP 550 /Intel Core2 Duo T5270 / Intel GMA 950 / 2GB / 160GB / Ubuntu 8.10 -> ... -> Linux Mint 17 - Cinnamon
S linuxem jde vše, ale nikdy ne hned:)

Drum7

• Návštěvník
« Odpověď #2 kdy: 20 Září 2010, 12:00:31 »
skuste sa popozerat po cudzojazycnych strankach,ja to uz mam vyriesene.Som napojena cez modem Nokia CS-15.
Hodte do prekladaca a skuste to tak nainstalovat ako je to tam popisane.Ale pozor na preklad toho co mate dat do terminalu,to je v jazyku Aj.Dufam,ze vam to pomoze,mne to pomohlo.

First
 of all don't install the deb files available. If you did already, I know only that above linked "hacker way" to fix it.

Mine is working nowadays so here comes the long version (not using the above shorter version):

1. (This is the part that replaces the short version above that you could just copy-paste to terminal if you have a temporary connection to net.)
open terminal and write:

sudo gedit

It should ask your password and then opens a text editor. Copy paste the text mentioned at (http://www.siptune.net/siptune.net/tiki-index.php?page=udev+rules+mokkuloille) there:

# udev-rules for switching modems from storage mode to modem mode - anttu - v.091216

# a-link 3gu turbo

BUS=="usb", SUBSYSTEM=="block", SYSFS{idVendor}=="1e0e", SYSFS{idProduct}=="f000", ACTION=="add", RUN+="/usr/bin/eject -s %N",
OPTIONS+="last_rule"BUS=="usb", SUBSYSTEM=="block", SYSFS{idVendor}=="1e0e", SYSFS{idProduct}=="9200", ACTION=="add", RUN+="/sbin/modprobe -r option", RUN+="/sbin/modprobe -r usbserial", RUN+="/sbin/modprobe usbserial vendor=0x1e0e product=0x9200", RUN+="/sbin/modprobe option", OPTIONS+="last_rule"

# nokia cs-15

BUS=="usb", SUBSYSTEM=="block", SYSFS{idVendor}=="0421", SYSFS{idProduct}=="0610", ACTION=="add", RUN+="/usr/bin/eject -s %N",
OPTIONS+="last_rule" # huawei e1762 BUS=="usb", SUBSYSTEM=="block", SYSFS{idVendor}=="12d1", SYSFS{idProduct}=="1446", ACTION=="add", RUN+="/usr/sbin/usb_modeswitch -v 0x12d1 -p 0x1446 -V 0x12d1 -P 0x1003 -m 0x01 -M
'55534243123456780000000000000011060000000000000000000000000000'",
OPTIONS+="last_rule"

# siptune lm-75
BUS=="usb", SUBSYSTEM=="block", SYSFS{idVendor}=="05c6", SYSFS{idProduct}=="f000", ACTION=="add", RUN+="/usr/bin/eject -s %N",
OPTIONS+="last_rule"BUS=="usb", SUBSYSTEM=="block", SYSFS{idVendor}=="05c6", SYSFS{idProduct}=="9000", ACTION=="add", RUN+="/sbin/modprobe -r option", RUN+="/sbin/modprobe -r usbserial", RUN+="/sbin/modprobe usbserial vendor=0x05c6 product=0x9000", RUN+="/sbin/modprobe option", OPTIONS+="last_rule"

# zte mf-636+

BUS=="usb", SUBSYSTEM=="block", SYSFS{idVendor}=="19d2", SYSFS{idProduct}=="2000", ACTION=="add", RUN+="/usr/bin/eject -s %N",
OPTIONS+="last_rule"

BTW: since I'm not sure if the above will include extra line endings, I recommend copying the text from the linked page than from here)

Then name save this as /etc/udev/rules.d/25-mokkulat.rules (since you opened gedit with "sudo" the system allows you to write it there.)

Then close the text editor

2. Copy-paste and run in the termal:

sudo udevadm control --reload-rules

Ok, now when you plug in the modem, Ubuntu should recognize it as a modem. I did try to set up the connection using the "normal easy way"
but it did not work.

matee

• Aktivní člen
« Odpověď #3 kdy: 20 Září 2010, 21:08:38 »
děkuju za nápad, ale není tohle řešení jen pro konkrétní typ telefonu? Vyřeší to i ostatní usb zařízení?
HP 550 /Intel Core2 Duo T5270 / Intel GMA 950 / 2GB / 160GB / Ubuntu 8.10 -> ... -> Linux Mint 17 - Cinnamon
S linuxem jde vše, ale nikdy ne hned:)

Drum7

• Návštěvník
« Odpověď #4 kdy: 21 Září 2010, 08:44:16 »
No to je ,su tam vypisane,ze na ktore,Nokia,Huawei e1762,siptune lm-75,zte mf-636+,a-link 3gu turbo.Takze neviem,ake mate vy modemy.
Je tu este nieco take,ale tam asi musite zadat cely nazov svojho modemu.
Open again text editor for making configuration file. In Finland e.g.

http://linux.fi/wiki/Wvdial can be helpful.

sudo gedit

and copy-paste something like this there. This is for Sonera in Finland.

[Dialer defaults]

Modem = /dev/serial/by-id/usb-Nokia_Nokia_Datacard_0.0.1-if03

Init = AT+CGDCONT=1,"IP","internet"

Phone= *99#

Stupid Mode = 1

Username = " "

Password = " "

save it as /etc/wvdial.conf

4) start connection with either

wvdial

or

sudo wvdial

(Only the latter works for me)

5) Use connection without closing the terminal (you may minimize of

course)

6) ctrl+c in the terminal to disconnect.

I'm sure lilnux veterans would have more elegant solutions, but this

works. I see no reason why the Gnome PPP program should not work.

If that does not work, you might try to stop using PIN code for your SIM

card. You can do it using any cell phone or using the Windows program

(in Windows :>) coming with the modem.

Further, you can check what do you have in directory /dev/serial/by-id/

and try what ever links you have there at Modem = in the wvdia.conf

file.

I had ."..-if01" and "...-if03". I'm not sure what's the difference is

but my guess would be that it is just matter of which USB port I plugged

the modem in.

So now I only need to write that sudo vwdial in terminal when I want to

connect. It is not automatic, but good enough for now.

Provoz zaštiťuje spolek OpenAlt.